Tuesday, May 13, 2008

where i live

It is just a place to be when you are floating in the 'in betweens'. In less than two months we will be getting married, and then a week after that, packing the house and moving nearly 1,000 miles away from the only place i have ever lived. I'm excited, don't get me wrong. I just wish i had a fast forward button to get through the next two months of planning and details. It makes me so tired trying to plan all of the details of everything. We can't hammer down a place to live until mid-june, right in the midst of wedding planning.

Honestly, i don't care if the wedding is perfect, if my linens match the theme, if the food is perfect. I want a marriage not a wedding. That is what i am ready to begin.

Fast forward those flashy details and put me in the day to day in our new life together.
That is where i live.

No comments: